There are a lot of ways in which you can volunteer for Hair Matters.
1. Become a Hair Matters advocate by acting as a liaison between our organization and your community.
2. Act as “boots on the ground” by interfacing with Stylists and Salon Professionals.
3. Develop relationships and disseminate information with medical personnel, community-based resources, and advocacy groups.
4. Community Resource Development – create a written list of supportive resources in your community that can be shared with clients.
5. Solicit speaking opportunities, in kind donations, or financial donations in support of Hair Matters.
8. Solicit faith-based and civic groups to host an informational meeting and become a 3rd Strand Salon Sponsor
9. Host a fundraiser in honor or celebration of a loved one.
10. Become a “Salon Buddy.” This would include pick up and drop off of donated items as well as dissemination of marketing material.
11. Cleaning, refurbishing, and inventory of donated items
12. Press/Media Relations
13. Use your writing and audio/visual expertise to develop Featured Client Stories and Intriguing Industry Pieces for our website.
Please contact us to get involved!